REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Remove the antenna nut and antenna base.
- Remove the antenna rod while raising it by operating antenna motor. Turn radio switch from OFF to ON to operate antenna motor.
- Lower antenna rod by operating antenna motor.
- Insert gear section of antenna into place with it facing (see illustration) in the correct position for proper operation.
- Retract antenna rod completely-attach antenna rod into housing.
- Install antenna nut and base, check for proper operation.