REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
On power seat models remove the seat then remove the power seat motor assembly and drive cable. Refer to the exploded view of Front Seat Assembly.
- Remove front seat mounting bolts.
- Remove front seat assembly.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
See Figures 3 and 4
- Remove rear seat cushion mounting bolts.
- Remove screw attaching luggage floor carpet.
- Remove rear seat back by tilting forward and pulling straight up.
On hatchback models the rear seat back is remove similar as above.