REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the driveshaft--refer to the necessary service procedures.
- Loosen drive pinion nut a special tool J34311 is required to hold companion flange.
- Remove companion flange (matchmark for correct installation) using suitable puller.
- Remove the front oil seal from differential carrier.
- Apply multi-purpose grease to sealing lips of oil seal. Press front oil seal into carrier.
- Install companion flange and drive pinion nut. Torque drive pinion nut to specification.
Install the driveshaft. Check fluid level. Refer to the specifications below:
The drive pinion nut torque specification for model H190-ML (200SX solid rear axle type) is total pre-load 10-19 in. lbs. is obtained (94-217 ft. lbs.)