REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
200SX (4-Link Type Suspension)
See Figure 1
- Raise the car and support it with jackstands.
- Support the center of the differential with a jack or other suitable tool.
- Remove the rear wheels.
- Remove the bolts securing the lower ends of the shock absorbers.
- Lower the jack under the differential slowly and carefully and remove the coil springs (note location of spring seat-for correct installation) after they are fully extended.
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Refer to the illustration for additional specifications.
See Figures 2 and 3
- Set a suitable spring compressor on the coil spring.
- Jack up the rear end of the car.
- Compress the coil spring until it is of sufficient length to be removed. Remove the spring.
- When installing the spring, be sure the upper and lower spring seat rubbers are not twisted and have not slipped off when installing the coil spring. Refer to the illustrations for additional specifications.