REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
200SX and Stanza (1982-89)
See Figures 1 and 2
- Disconnect the battery ground cable.
- Open the hood and disconnect the motor wiring connection.
- Unbolt the motor from the body.
- Disconnect the wiper linkage from the motor and remove the motor.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Check wiper arm/blade assembly to cowl clearance and complete system for proper operation.
See Figures 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Remove the wiper arm.
- Remove the cowl cover. Remove the wiper motor so that the wiper motor link comes out of hole in the front cowl top panel.
- Disconnect the ball joint which connects motor link and wiper link. Remove the wiper motor from the vehicle.
- Remove wiper link pivot blocks on driver and passenger sides. Remove the wiper link and pivot blocks as an assembly from the oblong hole on the left side of cowl top.
- To install reverse the removal procedures. Apply a small amount of grease to ball joints before installation. Refer to the illustrations.