- Remove the lower instrument panel LH.
- Partially engage parking brake pedal to access adjusting nut.
- Insert a deep socket wrench to rotate adjusting nut and loosen cable sufficiently. Then, disengage the parking brake pedal.
- Remove the wheel and tire
- Remove the disc rotor and measure inner diameter at widest point using Tool J-21177-A.
- Transfer measurement less 0.6 mm to the parking brake shoes and adjust accordingly.
- Using wheel nuts, secure the disc rotor to the hub to prevent it from tilting.
- Rotate the disc rotor to make sure there is no drag.
Adjust cable as follows:
Operate pedal 10 or more times with a force of 490 N (50 kg-f, 110 lb-f).