Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the cowl top.
- Remove wiper frame bolts, and remove wiper frame assembly.
- Remove wiper motor from wiper frame assembly.
- Connect wiper motor to connector. Turn the wiper switch ON to operate wiper motor, then turn the wiper switch OFF (auto stop).
- Disconnect wiper motor connector.
- Install wiper motor to wiper frame assembly, and install wiper frame assembly.
- Install cowl top.
- Ensure that wiper blades stop within proper clearance.