Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the cowl top.
- Remove wiper frame bolts, and remove wiper frame assembly.
- Remove wiper motor from wiper frame assembly.
Do not drop the wiper motor or cause it to contact other parts. Check the grease condition of the motor arm and wiper link joint(s). Apply grease if necessary.
- Connect wiper motor to connector. Turn the wiper switch ON to operate wiper motor, then turn the wiper switch OFF (auto stop).
- Disconnect wiper motor connector.
- Install wiper motor to wiper frame assembly, and install wiper frame assembly.
- Install cowl top.
- Ensure that wiper blades stop within proper clearance.