REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Before performing any A/C work, consult the local authorities as to the legal regulations in your area. Many regions require that all A/C work be performed be certified professionals.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove all necessary equipment in order to gain access to the compressor mounting bolts.
- Remove the compressor drive belt.
- Discharge the system using an approved recovery/recycling machine. Refer to General Information & Maintenance .
- Disconnect and plug the refrigerant lines.
- Disconnect all electrical connections from the unit.
- Remove the compressor mounting bolts and remove the compressor from the vehicle.
- Install in reverse of removal. When reconnecting the high and low pressure lines to the compressor, be sure to use new O-rings. Evacuate and charge the system.