REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Refer to the Steering Wheel removal and installation procedures in Suspension & Steering , and remove the steering wheel.
- Remove the steering column trim covers (shell).
- Remove the lower instrument panel trim cover on the left side.
- Disconnect the speedometer cable at the connector inside the passenger compartment.
Remove the combination switch by performing the following procedures:
- Disconnect the combination switch wiring harness at the connector.
- Remove the combination switch-to-steering column screws and the switch.
- Remove the instrument cluster retaining screws.
There are two at the top and two which secure brackets next to the steering column.
- Pull the cluster out slightly and disconnect the wiring harness. Pull the cluster from the instrument panel.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.