REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8
When removing the various components, be sure to place a cloth or padding onto the body to prevent scratching, soiling or damaging them.
- Remove the door release handle and the arm rest from the door.
- If equipped with the manual window cranking handle, push in on the door panel and pry the spring clip from the back side of the handle. If equipped with power windows and/or power door locks, remove the escutcheon plate(s) and disconnect the electrical connectors.
On the 2 + 2 seater models, remove the rear inside handle and trim.
- If the door panel is retained by metallic fasteners, remove them. If the door panel is retained by plastic clips, place a flat blade of a screwdriver between the clip and the door, then lift the screwdriver handle to pry the clip from the door.
- After removing the retaining fasteners or clips, remove the door panel.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures. If equipped with plastic clips, push them back into the mounting holes.