REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Before installing the arm, be sure the motor is in the Park position.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Remove the wiper arms.
- Disconnect the wiper motor connector from under the hood.
- Remove the cowl cover retaining screws and the cover.
- Remove the wiper motor bracket retaining screws and the bracket.
- If only the motor is to be removed, disconnect the linkage from the motor and remove the motor.
- If the motor and linkage are to be removed, remove the screws which retain each pivot and the linkage.
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.