Removal & Installation
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the front A/F sensor (Sensor 1) and the front secondary HO2S (Sensor 2).
- Remove the exhaust pipe A mounting nuts (front WU-TWC side).
- Remove the A/C condenser fan assemblies.
- Carefully remove the front WU-TWC.
- Carefully install the front WU-TWC with a new gasket and new self-locking nuts. Tighten the nuts in a crisscross pattern in two or three steps to 23 ft. lbs. (31 Nm).
- The remainder of the installation is the reverse order of removal.