Removal & Installation
- Properly relieve the fuel pressure.
Remove the intake manifold.
- Disconnect the connectors from the injectors.
- Disconnect the quick-connect fitting.
- Remove the fuel rail mounting bolts from the fuel rail.
- Remove the injector clip from the fuel rail.
- Remove the injectors from the rails.
- Coat the new O-ring with clean engine oil, and insert the injectors (B) into the fuel rail.
- Install the injector clip.
- Coat the new injector O-ring with clean engine oil.
- Install the injectors in the injector base.
- Install the fuel rail mounting bolts.
- Install the connectors on the injectors.
- Connect the quick-connect fitting.
- Turn the ignition switch ON (II), but do not operate the starter. After the fuel pump runs about 2 seconds, the fuel pressure in the fuel line rises. Repeat this two or three times, then check for fuel leakage.
- Install the intake manifold.