Removal & Installation
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect pump/motor connector from Controller Antilock Brake (CAB).
- Remove four screws securing CAB to Hydraulic Control Unit (HCU) half of Integrated Control Unit (ICU). Remove CAB from HCU.
- Pull outward on CAB connector lock and disconnect 24-way wiring connector.
Remove CAB from vehicle.
- Connect 24-way wiring connector to CAB and push in connector lock.
- Align CAB with HCU half of ICU, then slide CAB up over HCU valves. Install four CAB mounting screws. Tighten mounting screws to 17 inch lbs. (2 Nm).
- Connect pump/motor connector.
- Carefully lower the vehicle.
- Connect battery negative cable.
- Connect DRBIII® to vehicle to initialize system. Check and clear any faults.