Removal & Installation
- Remove accessory drive belts.
- Remove crankshaft damper bolt.
- Remove damper by using Special Tool 1026 and Insert 6827A.
Install crankshaft damper using Special Tool 6792 (M12 1.75 x 150mm bolt, washer, thrust bearing and nut).
NOTELubricate the threads of the M12 1.75 x 150mm bolt using Mopar® Nickel Anti-seize Compound or equivalent, before beginning to press the damper on.
- Apply Mopar® Lock & Seal Adhesive (Medium Strength Threadlocker) to crankshaft damper bolt and tighten to 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).
- Install accessory drive belts.