Removal & Installation
- Open the hood.
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove both upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Disconnect both posi-lock harness connectors at the rear of the multi-function switch.
Remove multi-function switch mounting screws and remove switch from vehicle.
If replacing the multi-function switch, the combination flasher and windshield wiper/washer switch must be transferred to new multi-function switch.
- Remove the two Torx® screws retaining the wiper/washer switch, place next to the new multi-function switch and install two screws.
- Place switch into place and install mounting screws. Torque multi-function switch to column retaining screws to 27 inch lbs. (3 Nm).
- Connect both posi-lock harness connectors at the rear of the multi-function switch.
- Install both upper and lower steering column shrouds.
- Connect the battery negative cable.
- Close hood.
- Verify vehicle and system operation.