Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Isolate the master cylinder. Use a brake pedal holding tool and depress the brake pedal past its first 1 inch of travel and hold it in this position. (This will keep brake fluid from draining from the master cylinder).
Remove or disconnect the following:
The front wheels
Install or connect the following:
The brake hose to the caliper and torque to 210 inch lbs. (24 Nm)
- Properly bleed the brake system.
- Install the front wheels and lower the vehicle.
- Pump the brake pedal to seat the front brake pads before moving the vehicle.
- Road test the vehicle and check for proper operation.