- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Remove the A/C refrigerant using the approved equipment.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the instrument panel by removing or disconnecting the following:
The left and right A pillar trim moldings using a trim stick
Remove or disconnect the following:
The heater hoses from the heater core
Install or connect the following:
The heater core to the housing
Install the instrument panel by installing or connecting the following:
The instrument panel
- Fill the cooling system.
- Recharge the A/C system.
- Start the vehicle and verify proper system operations.
- Road test the vehicle and check for any rattles or leaks, repair if necessary.