Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Isolate the master cylinder-use a brake pedal holding tool and depress the brake pedal past its first one inch of travel and hold it in this position. (This will keep brake fluid from draining from the master cylinder).
Remove or disconnect the following:
The front wheels
Install or connect the following:
The brake hose to the caliper and torque to 210 inch lbs. (24 Nm)
- Properly bleed the brake system.
- Install the front wheels and lower the vehicle.
- Pump the brake pedal to seat the front brake pads before moving the vehicle.
- Road test the vehicle and check for proper operation.