Removal & Installation
- Raise the vehicle.
- Remove the rear tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the rear disc brake caliper and shoes from the brake rotor and store out of the way.
- Remove any clips retaining the brake rotor.
- Remove the brake rotor by pulling it straight off the wheel mounting studs.
- Install the rear brake rotor over the wheel mounting studs and onto the hub.
- Install rear disc brake caliper and shoes. Install the tire and wheel assembly. Tighten the wheel mounting nuts to a torque of 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).
- Adjust the parking brake shoes as necessary.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Pump the brake pedal before moving the vehicle to set the brake shoes to the brake rotor.