Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the IAC electrical connector.
- Remove the IAC mounting screws.
- Remove the IAC.
When servicing throttle body components, always reassemble components with new O-rings and seals where applicable. If assembly of component is difficult, a light coat of engine oil may be applied to the O-rings ONLY to aid assembly.
- Install the IAC to the throttle body.
- Tighten mounting screw to 5.5 Nm (49 inch lbs.) torque.
- Attach electrical connector to the IAC.
Connect the negative battery cable.