Removal & Installation
- Remove the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the MAP sensor.
- Remove bolt from sensor.
- Remove sensor.
To Install:3.5L Engine
- Position the sensor onto intake manifold plenum. Tighten screws to 4.5 Nm (40 inch lbs.) torque.
- Attach electrical connector to sensor.
- Install the negative battery cable.
When servicing components, always reassemble components with new O-rings and seals where applicable. If assembly of component is difficult, a light coat of engine oil may be applied to the O-RINGS ONLY to aid assembly.
- Install MAP sensor.
- Install and tighten screws.
- Connect and lock electrical connector.
Connect negative battery cable.