Removal & Installation
- Disconnect negative cable from battery
- Remove the engine cover.
- Remove the air cleaner box.
- Hold throttle lever in wide open position. Remove throttle cable and speed control cables from throttle arm.
Remove throttle cable bracket.
Disconnect electrical connectors from throttle body.
- Remove 3 throttle body bolts.
- Remove throttle body.
- Clean mating surfaces. Inspect and replace throttle body gasket if necessary.
- Install throttle body gasket.
- Install throttle body.
- Install 3 throttle body bolts and tighten.
- Connect electrical connectors to throttle body.
- Install throttle cable bracket.
- Hold throttle lever in wide open position. Install throttle cable and speed control cables to throttle arm.
- Install the air cleaner box,
- Install the engine cover.
- Connect negative cable from battery.