Removal & Installation
- Raise and support vehicle.
- Remove tire and wheel assembly.
- If removing the right side link, move rear exhaust out of way as necessary to access toe link mounting nut at crossmember.
- Unclip wheel speed sensor cable from toe link.
While holding toe adjustment cam bolt from rotating. remove nut securing toe link at crossmember.
- Remove bolt and nut at knuckle.
- Install bolt and nut securing link to knuckle. Do not tighten bolt at this time.
- While holding toe adjustment cam bolt from rotating (cam facing upward). Install nut securing toe link at crossmember. Do not tighten nut at this time.
- Clip wheel speed sensor cable along top of toe link at flats machined into link.
- If removed, install rear exhaust as necessary.
- Install tire and wheel assembly. Torque the lug nuts to 100 ft. lbs. (135 Nm).
- Lower vehicle.
- Position vehicle on alignment rack/drive-on hoist. Raise vehicle as necessary to access mounting bolts.
Tighten toe link fasteners as follows:
- Nut at crossmember: 127 ft. lbs. (172 Nm). This nut may be tightened after rear wheel alignment toe is set.
- Bolt at knuckle: 80 ft. lbs. (108 Nm).
- Perform wheel alignment.