- Locate the air filter door on the bottom of the HVAC housing near the glove box area.
- Slide the air filter door latch from the closed stop toward the rear of the vehicle until it contacts the open stop.
- Pull the air filter door straight downward to disengage it from the HVAC housing.
- Reach through the opening of the HVAC housing and pull the air filter straight down and out of the HVAC housing.
- Install the air filter upward into the filter opening in the bottom of the HVAC housing. Insert the filter directly into the housing with the arrow on the filter pointing to the center of the vehicle.
- With the air filter door latch still positioned against the open stop, install the air filter door onto the bottom of the HVAC housing.
- Slide the air filter door latch toward the front of the vehicle until it contacts the closed stop on the door.