Removal & Installation
- Using a trim stick or equivalent, move the front door frame molding.
- Partially remove the door trim panel as necessary to gain access to the mirror.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Using a trim stick or equivalent, remove the mirror flag stuffier.
- Remove the nuts attaching the mirror.
- Remove the mirror from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
The power mirror switch is integral to the Driver Door Module (DDM). The power mirror switch cannot be repaired or adjusted and, if inoperative or damaged, the entire DDM unit must be replaced.