Removal & Installation
- Disconnect and isolate negative battery cable at battery.
- Remove spark plug wire from coil first.
- Always remove the spark plug wire by grasping the top of the spark plug insulator, turning the boot 1/2 turn and pulling straight up in a steady motion.
- Install spark plug insulators over spark plugs.
- Ensure the top of the spark plug insulator covers the upper end of the spark plug tube, then connect the other end to coil pack.
- Install negative battery cable to battery