Buick LeSabre 1986-1999
Buick Park Avenue 1996-1999
Oldsmobile 88 1992-1999
Oldsmobile Delta 88 1986-1988
Oldsmobile LSS 1996-1999
Pontiac Bonneville 1987-1999
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the right sound insulator.
- Lower the glove compartment to gain access to the control cable turnbuckle.
- Move the control to full cold position. Adjust the turnbuckle until the temperature valve just comes to a stop on the left.
- Move the control to full hot and check that valve is held against the right side. If not, re-adjust the turnbuckle until the valve just stops against the right side.
- Always recheck full cold to make sure the valve is tight against the stop on the left.
- Install the sound insulator and glove compartment.