Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect any electrical connectors to accessories, if necessary.
- Remove the grille retaining screws. The screws may be located on the fascia, on the hood, behind the center bracket or in front of the grille, depending upon the vehicle.
- Remove the grille assembly from the vehicle.
- Position the grille into proper position, then install the retaining screws.
- Attach any electrical connectors, then connect the negative battery cable.