Buick LeSabre 1986-1999
Buick Park Avenue 1996-1999
Oldsmobile 88 1992-1999
Oldsmobile Delta 88 1986-1988
Oldsmobile LSS 1996-1999
Pontiac Bonneville 1987-1999
- Fill the power steering pump reservoir with power steering fluid.
- With the engine OFF and the wheels off the ground. Turn the steering wheel all the way to the left, add steering fluid to the COLD mark on the level indicator.
- Bleed the system by turning the wheels from side to side. Keep the fluid level at the COLD mark.
- Start the engine and add fluid if necessary. Turn the wheels from right to left and add fluid if necessary.
- Return the wheels to the center position and lower the vehicle.
- Allow the engine to warn up, road test the vehicle and recheck the fluid level.
- Check the system for leaks, road test and recheck the fluid level.