Honda Pilot 2006-2008
Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure.
- Park the vehicle on a level surface.
- With the ignition switch OFF, connect the Honda Diagnostic Service (HDS) tool to the DLC, under the driver-s side of the dashboard.
- Short the SCS circuit using the HDS tool.
- Turn the ignition switch ON (II) with the brake pedal position switch released.
- The ABS indicator comes on for about two seconds, then goes off.
- After the ABS indicator goes off, press and release the VSA OFF switch once (within 0.5 seconds).
- The VSA activation indicator blinks two times and goes off in one second, then the system completes the VSA sensor neutral position memorization.
- When the ABS indicator, VSA indicator and VSA activation indicator goes off, the memorizing is done.
- If the indicator lights do not go out, retry the procedure.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF, then disconnect the HDS tool.