Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- As required, remove a small amount of brake fluid from the reservoir using a suction pump.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the brake hose bracket mounting bolt.
Remove the caliper from its mounting.
WARNINGPosition the unit aside, using mechanics wire. Avoid allowing the caliper to hang by the brake hose. Do not bend or twist the brake hose excessively.
- Remove the rotor retaining screws.
Remove the rotor from the hub.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to check and correct the brake fluid level.