Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Make sure that the front tire and wheel assemblies are in the straight ahead position.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assemblies.
- Position a jack at the connecting point of the lower arm and the knuckle.
- Remove the flange nut, while holding the joint pin with a hex wrench. Disconnect the stabilizer link from the lower arm.
- Remove the three flange bolts and the wheel sensor from the lower arm. Do not disconnect the wheel speed sensor connector.
- Remove the flange bolt that connects the lower arm and the knuckle.
- Gradually lower the floor jack.
Remove the spring, upper spring seat and lower spring seat. Remove the flange bolt and bumper stop.
Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to use new mounting bolts and nuts, as required.
- Check and adjust the wheel alignment, as required.