REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The combination valve is not repairable and must be serviced as a complete assembly.
- Disconnect the hydraulic lines at the combination valve using the appropriate flare nut wrench. Plug the lines to prevent loss of fluid and entrance of dirt.
Brake fluid dissolves paint. Wipe up any spilled fluid immediately, then flush the area with clear water.
- Disconnect the warning switch wiring harness from the valve switch terminal.
- Remove the combination valve.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the retaining bolt to 54 in. lbs. (6 Nm), and the hydraulic lines to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm) using a flare nut wrench.
- Bleed the brake system at the furthest wheel from the master cylinder first. Refer to the Brake System Bleeding procedure in this section.