REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Raise the vehicle and support with jackstands
- Remove the front grille assembly.
- After the system has been discharged, remove the condenser lines.
Use care when removing the condenser lines because they are made of soft aluminum. Use a flare nut wrench to remove the fittings.
- Remove the lower condenser attaching bolts and remove the condenser from the vehicle.
- Install the condenser into lower mount and torque the lower attaching bolts to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Install new O-rings on both condenser lines and lubricate with 525 viscosity refrigerant oil.
- Install both condenser lines and torque the inlet line to 13 ft. lbs. (17Nm) and the outlet line to 17 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Install the grille assembly.
- Lower the vehicle and install the upper condenser attaching bolts and torque to 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm).
- Have the system evacuated and charged by a qualified technician.