REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel as outlined in this section.
- Remove the front filler weatherstrip.
- Disconnect the mirror electrical connector (power) or the control cable from the door trim panel (remote).
- Remove the two mirror-to-door attaching nuts and remove the mirror.
- Insert the electrical connector or control cable through the hole in the door. Position the mirror assembly onto the door assembly.
- Install the two mirror attaching nuts and torque to 20 ft. lbs. (27 Nm).
- Install the control cable to the door trim panel (remote). Check for proper operation before installing the trim panel.
- Install the door trim panel as outlined in the "Door Trim Panel" procedure in this section.