REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the rear cluster cover.
- Remove the front trim plate.
- Remove the steering column cover.
- Remove the cluster attaching screws, disconnect the wiring harness, and remove the cluster assembly.
The speedometer, tach and gauges may be serviced by removing the front cluster lens.
- Reconnect the wiring harnesses.
- Install the cluster into the housing and tighten the attaching screws.
- Install rear cluster cover, front trim plate and steering column cover.
- Reconnect the negative (-) battery cable. Turn the ignition to the ON position and check for proper gauge operation.