REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the hood release assembly.
- Remove the steering column cover.
- Remove the speaker grills and speakers.
- Remove the instrument panel attaching screws and service cover.
- Loosen the shift trim plate.
- Remove the front console trim plate and pad assembly.
- Remove the instrument panel reinforcement screws and panel assembly.
Coat the edge and frame contact points with silicone sealer to help prevent squeaks and rattles.
- Install the instrument panel and reinforcement screws.
- Install the front console pad and trim plate.
- Install the instrument panel service cover and panel attaching screws.
- Install the speakers and grills.
- Install the steering column covers.
- Install the hood release assembly. Reconnect the negative (-) battery cable to check for proper instrument operation.