REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector as previously outlined in this section.
- Remove the front and rear filler sealing strips.
- Drill out the rivets at the cam assembly, front stop and rear stop with a 1 / 4 inch drill bit.
- Remove the front and rear glass stops.
- Loosen and move back the door glass stabilizers.
- Remove all bushings from the glass before removing the glass. Carefully remove the glass.
- Insert all the bushings in the glass before installing the glass in the door.
- Install the glass to the cam assembly.
- Install the front and rear stops.
- Install the rivets ( 1 / 4 dia. X 1 / 2 in.) for the front stop, rear stop and cam assembly. Nut and bolt sets can be used, but have to be coated with thread locking compound before installation.
- Check the window for proper operation. Adjust as necessary.
- Install the front and rear filler sealing strip, water deflector and door trim panel.
- The water deflector and door trim panel must be removed to adjust the door window.
- Loosen the up-stop bolts.
- Adjust the inner panel cam bolts
- Adjust the window so that the upper edge of the glass is parallel with the roof rail weatherstrip.
- Tighten attaching bolts.
- Loosen the front retainer bolt.
- Loosen the rear cam guide to support bolts.
- Loosen the rear up-stop.
- Loosen the front and rear glass stabilizer screws.
- Adjust the vertical guide and rear up-stop support in or out as required and tighten the attaching screws.
- Loosen the front run channel bolts.
- Loosen the rear cam guide assembly.
- Align the glass in the correct up position.
- Tighten the upper bolt on the front run channel.
- Tighten the upper bolts on the rear cam guide.
- Lower the glass.
- Tighten the lower bolt on the front run channel.
- Tighten the lower bolts on the rear cam guide.
Adjust the front and rear up-stop bolts and retighten the bolts.Window Binds or Has Inboard/Outboard Movement
- Loosen the glass stabilizers.
- Place the glass in half-up position.
- Push the stabilizers against the glass with only enough pressure to eliminate inboard outboard movement.
- Tighten the glass stabilizers.
- If the cam channels and rollers lack lubrication, lubricate with part No. 1052196 or Lubriplate Auto-Lube A or another equivalent.