REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector as previously outlined in this section.
- Disconnect the actuator electrical connectors.
- Drill out the two actuator rivets with a 1 / 4 inch drill bit.
- Remove the actuator rod from the bell crank and remove the actuator.
- Position the actuator into the door and locate the rivet holes.
- Install the two attaching rivets ( 1 / 4 X 1 / 2 in.) or two nut and bolt sets. If nut and bolts are used, coat the threads with locking compound before installation.
- Connect the actuator lock rod and electrical connector. Inspect for proper operation.
- Install the water deflector and trim panel.