REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Put the window in the full-up position and block in place.
- Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Remove the window regulator cam assembly from the window.
- Remove the cam assembly through the inner door panel.
- Remove the bell crank and bracket assembly.
- Drill out the rivets from the regulator with a 1 / 4 inch drill bit. Disconnect wiring harness (if electric).
- Remove the regulator through the rear access hole.
- Position the regulator assembly into the rear access hole and connect wiring harness (if electric).
- Install the regulator-to-door rivets ( 1 / 4 dia. X 1 / 2 in.). Nuts and bolts can be used, but thread locking compound will have to be used before installation.
- Install the cam assembly through the front door inner panel.
- Install the bell crank and bracket assembly.
- Install the window regulator cam assembly.
- Remove the block of wood and check for proper operation. Adjust if necessary.
- Install the water deflector and trim panel as outlined in the "Door Trim Panel" procedure in this section.