REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Open the hood and disconnect the electrical connections at the lamps.
- Raise the headlamps, then close the hood.
- Remove the Torx® screw at the top right and left side of the bezel.
- Remove the black plastic bezel.
- Raise the hood.
- Remove the four chrome retaining ring screws and remove the retaining ring. Be careful not to let the bulb fall to the ground after the retaining ring is removed.
- Remove the bulb assembly.
- Use replacement bulb Trade No. 2057, 32/2 candlepower. Install the bulb into the socket and position the chrome retaining ring into position. Tighten the four retaining ring screws. Install the electrical connector and bezel.