REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The tail lamp assemblies are in two sections which must be removed to replace the bulbs within them. Each section is attached to the body by three screws which are recessed under a rectangular black tabs. Refer to the following illustration.
- Open the engine compartment lid.
- Remove the three black tabs.
- Remove the screws that are under each tab.
- Remove the tail lamp assembly and twist the bulb socket 90° to the left and pull the bulb out of the assembly. Remove the bulb from the socket.
- Position the new bulb into the socket and lock into place. Insert the socket into the tail lamp assembly and turn to the right until locked.
- Install the three retaining screws and adjust the assembly to fit properly. Tighten the screws and install the black tabs. Turn on the lights to check for proper operation.