REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the exhaust pipe bolts at the manifold.
- Remove the rear wheel assemblies.
- Remove both rear lateral control arms, fixed adjusting links and trailing arms at the knuckle.
- Remove the stabilizer brackets at the cradle (GT only).
- Remove the engine and transaxle mount bolts.
- Remove the cradle bolts and cradle.
- Install the cradle assembly and tighten the retaining bolts finger tight.
- Install the engine and transaxle mounting bolts and torque to 36 ft. lbs. (48 Nm).
- Install the parking brake cable at the cradle.
- Reconnect the stabilizer brackets.
- Install both trailing arms, fixed adjustable links and lateral control arms at the knuckle.
- Install the exhaust pipe at the manifold.
- Install the rear wheel assemblies.
- Torque the front cradle retaining bolts to 67 ft. lbs. (90 Nm) and the rear bolts to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm).
- Set the toe-in adjustment as outlined in the "Rear Wheel Alignment" procedures in .
- Front and rear engine mount: 36 ft. lbs. (48 Nm).
- Rear lateral control arms at knuckle: 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm) + 90°.
- Rear lateral control arms at cradle: 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm) + 105°.
- Fixed adjusting link at knuckle: 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm) + 90°.
- Fixed adjusting link at cradle: 41 ft. lbs. (55 Nm) + 105°.
- Trailing arm to knuckle: 44 ft. lbs. (60 Nm) + 90°.
- Trailing arm to cradle: 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm) + 80°.
- Stabilizer bar bracket mounting bolts: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Exhaust pipe to manifold: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- Wheel lug nuts: 100 ft. lbs. (136 Nm).