REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the steering wheel and pad as previously outlined.
- Turn the lock to the RUN position.
- Remove the lock plate, turn signal switch or combination switch, and the key warning buzzer switch. The warning buzzer switch can be fished out with a bent paper clip.
- Remove the lock cylinder retaining screw and lock cylinder. Refer to the accompanying illustration.
- Rotate the cylinder clockwise to align the cylinder key with the keyway in the housing.
- Push the lock all the way in.
- Install the screw and torque to 15 inch lbs. (1.6 Nm).
- Install the multi-function switch, lock plate, and steering wheel as previously outlined in this section.