REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the wiper arms.
- Remove the shroud top vent screen.
- Remove the drive link from the crank arm.
- Remove the six bolts attaching the transmission to the cowl panel and remove the transmission.
- Position the transmission assembly into the cowl panel and install the six attaching bolts and torque to 64 inch.lb. (7.0 Nm).
- Install the drive link, shroud vent screen, wiper arms and connect the negative (-) battery cable to check for proper operation.