Removal & Installation
To protect the trim, seaming welt, etc. from scratches when removing the headliner from the vehicle, affix protective tape to the console, shift lever knob and door frame.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Turn the seaming welt and weatherstrip over.
- Remove the A-pillar trims, B-pillar upper trims and the C-pillar trims.
- Remove the interior and map light, if not equipped with a sliding sunroof.
- Remove the map light and interior light if equipped with a sliding sunroof.
- Remove the screws then remove the sunvisor and assist handle.
- Fold tabs (A) up if equipped with a sliding sunroof.
- Remove the fasteners.
Remove the headliner diagonally from the passenger-side front door frame.
- Carefully position the headliner into the vehicle and move it into place.
- Install the fasteners.
- Fold down the tabs (A), if equipped with sunroof.
- Install the assist handle and sunvisors.
- As equipped, install the map light and/or interior light.
- Install the trims for C-pillar, B-pillar and A-pillar, as removed.
- Reposition the weatherstrip and seaming welt.
- Connect the battery cable.