Removal & Installation
- Remove the inner garnish.
- Remove the regulator handle, if equipped.
- Remove screws (A) and the fastener.
- Slide the pull handle cover toward the front of the vehicle, then disengage tab (B) from the front door trim.
- Remove the screws (C).
- Disengage clips (D) using a fastener remover from the body.
- Pull the front door trim upward, then disengage pins (E) from the body.
- Extract the inner handle from the front door trim.
- Disconnect the power window main switch connector (driver-s side).
- Disconnect the power window sub switch connector (passenger-s side).
Install in the reverse order of removal, using the figure as a reference guide.