All Mazda-s use a pressed in control arm bushing, and the pressing can be done using two appropriately sized sockets (a press socket and a catch socket) and a large bench vise.
- Position the control arm and the 2 sockets into a vise.
- Position the press socket onto the control arm bushing.
- Position the catch socket onto the control arm, opposite of the press socket.
- Tighten the bench vise slowly and press the bushing into the catch socket.
- Apply soapy water to the new control arm bushing.
- Position the bushing against the control arm.
- Using the same sockets, in the same positions, press the new bushing into the control arm.