Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the washer tank as follows:
- Partially peel off the right side mud guard.
- Partially remove the right side front bumper (if equipped with washer fluid-level sensor).
Remove the washer tank by removing components in the numerical order indicated in the figure.
Remove the wiper washer motor (1) and grommet (2).
- Install the grommet and the washer motor.
- Install the washer tank by following the numerical sequence in the figure in reverse order.
- Reinstall the right side of the front bumper, as removed.
- Reposition the right side mud guard.
- Reconnect the battery cable.